First Saturday of the Month Breakfast — San Diego

Home Forums Events Past Events – All First Saturday of the Month Breakfast — San Diego

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Williams 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

George Marsh
    Keymaster

First Saturday of the Month Breakfast San Diego

Broken Yolk Cafe
    11630 Carmel Mountain Rd (at the I-15)

Meet up and mingle at 8 a.m.  Sit down to eat at 9 a.m.

Note that for July 7th, following breakfast, join us for Dan (the Wolfman) Skorcz’ last run with SCMM. The run will be starting in Temecula (the Starbucks at 30571 CA-79, Temecula, CA 92592 (just east of I-15 at the CA-79 exit)). This group will meet at 8:00 and depart at 8:30am. The northern group will enjoy some super-fun twisties and then meet up with the SCMM San Diego group as they finish breakfast at the Broken Yolk Cafe. The combined group will then head out at 10:00a for more fun on some of San Diego County’s best twisties! Ends near Julian at Wynola Pizza & Bistro. A & B run groups so nobody gets left behind. Don’t miss it!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  George Marsh.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Craig Williams.

Craig Williams
    Keymaster

Note that for July 7th, following breakfast, join us for Dan (the Wolfman) Skorcz’ last run with SCMM. The run will be starting in Temecula (the Starbucks at 30571 CA-79, Temecula, CA 92592 (just east of I-15 at the CA-79 exit)). This group will meet at 8:00 and depart at 8:30am. The northern group will enjoy some super-fun twisties and then meet up with the SCMM San Diego group as they finish breakfast at the Broken Yolk Cafe. The combined group will then head out at 10:00a for more fun on some of San Diego County’s best twisties! Ends near Julian at Wynola Pizza & Bistro. A & B run groups so nobody gets left behind. Don’t miss it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.