For Sale – 2005 Mini Cooper S Manual

Home Forums Market Place Member – Have to sell For Sale – 2005 Mini Cooper S Manual

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cynthia 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cynthia
    Participant

Hello there! It’s time to part with my trusty steed. My little red sled has been a reliable, solid ripper but we need to make room in the garage (too many toys!). I’d love for him to go to someone who will appreciate his build and for him to stay within the MINI family. Here’s your chance for a perfect second (or third!) MINI for auto cross or track day fun! Below are his specs….

2005 Cooper S, 146k miles, 6 Speed Manual, Limited Slip, Front and Rear Fog Lights, Driving Lights, Tow Hitch Receiver (behind rear fog light), Rain Sensing Windscreen, Heated Seats, That Supercharger Yowl!

$5k obo

I built him back in 2005, so I have been the single owner and driver. Clean title in hand as well as vin report. Any questions please feel free to contact me @ cynamini@gmail.com or 949.910.8171

Cynamini aka Cynthia Sayre Member since 2002

greebo

George Marsh
    Keymaster

Oh wow! Haven’t seen this MINI (or you Cynthia) for quite some time. I hope it stays in the SCMM family. I know someone that may be interested and will pass this info on to him.

Cynthia
    Participant

Hi George! Can you believe that quite some time has been 14 years?! Holy crow! I appreciate the help and I hope all is well! 🙂

1,000 thank yous!

-Cynthia

Cynthia
    Participant

Bumpity bump bump 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.