FREE 2012 JCW Clubman parts.

Home Forums Market Place Member – Have to sell FREE 2012 JCW Clubman parts.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cynthia 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cynthia
    Participant

I have miscellaneous parts for a 2012 JCW Clubman. Midnight black touch up paint. A custom working hood scoop. Trim etc. Wheel well kit.  My ride was totaled and it pains me to see this stuff sitting. I am in the Silverlake area. Come and get it any early evening.

Richard
    Participant

Sorry to hear your Clubby was totaled. I would be willing to take everything (I think) off your hands. I’m in Riverside, but it would be a nice drive. Would everything fit in a clubman?

Rich

Cynthia
    Participant

Hi! We had a simply brutal week at work – sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes everything will fit in a clubman. Trim pieces, the scoop, paint, the wheel well kit, Mini specific hardware … I can be available next Saturday – would that work? I might find more by then. I’m redoing a bunch of things here at my apartment – all at the same time. So I am certain more will turn up by then. my email is crnibler@gmail.com

Cynthia
    Participant

I also have roof rails –  I paid a couple hundred for them – but they do me no good now! You’d have to lose the rear spoiler to put them on…. if you were going for a rally car they are quite handy.

Richard
    Participant

Hi again, thanks for getting back to me. Next Saturday is fine. What time is best for you? Earlier is better just because of traffic.

Rich

Richard
    Participant

Can you send me your address and a good time to come by on Saturday, again earlier is better for me.

Rich

Cynthia
    Participant

I’ll be up and at em by 7:30. I need to make some runs mid day so early works for me as well. You name the time within those parameters.  My phone is 323-896-7465. This forum is not the quickest way for me to communicate – frankly a pain in the boot – as I am on set all day or if not running around getting things done. Text is best – I can get the message and read it while on the go.

907 N Parkman Ave #3

LA 90026

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.