MINI TAKES THE STATES — July 14-22, 2018

Home Forums Events Past Events – All MINI TAKES THE STATES — July 14-22, 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    George Marsh
    Keymaster

It’s official: MINI TAKES THE STATES 2018 will hit the road on Saturday, July 14th. Imagine yourself behind the wheel of your MINI, leaning into an S curve, the smell of the damp forest fanning through your open window. On the horizon, the sun slides into the mountain range. It’s been a day you’ll never forget. You and hundreds of other MINI Adventurers (is it too soon to call them friends?) exploring America the way it was meant to be experienced – with all five senses. The horns honking. The smiles and endless waves. The fresh peaches from the roadside stand. You couldn’t have planned a more perfect day but MINI did it for you.

Join the MINIUSA Mailing List

Watch the video from MINI USA

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by George Marsh.
    George Marsh
    Keymaster

Here is the route for 2018. Los Angeles to Keystone, Colorado, sounds like a nice road trip. Who is going?

Tom
    Participant

Renee and I are going.  Starting in L.A…   Looking forward to seeing what SCMM does as a group!!

Eric Lobsinger
    Participant

I am planning on going myself. Is there going to be a rallying spot in LA to join in on? Have never done one of these and looking forward to it.

Eric Lobsinger
    Participant

I am all signed up for this one and have time off from work. Have not heard from them where in LA they will meet for the start at this end. I booked a room at Keystone Lodge ski resort place already and I seem to have a double room, so I might have an extra bed for any adult male club member/guest to use. I am leaving on Monday morning from Keystone to visit my parents in Washington state.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.