Ortega Highway to Temecula Run – Sunday 2-18-18

Home Forums Events Past Events – All Ortega Highway to Temecula Run – Sunday 2-18-18

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Williams 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Craig Williams
    Keymaster

Meet up at Starbucks (32022 Camino Capistrano) in San Juan Capistrano. Roll out at 0830, head up Ortega Hwy, on to De Luz Rd, West Lilac Rd, Couser Canyon, Rainbow Canyon and ending in Old Town Temecula for lunch. Enjoy some of the best roads in this area! Don’t miss it!  103 miles; 3-1/2 hours.  GPX file is posted on SCMM Facebook site under Files if you want to upload route to your GPS or phone.  Bring your 2-way radios!

Craig De Garmo
    Participant

Craig –

This run is on the Calendar for Sunday 2-18-18 but you should have mentioned that in the Post also.  Sounds like fun!!

Roadmaster Craig

Nancy Homer
    Participant

Let me know where & when you’ll have lunch, I’ll meet you there !!

Nancy

Craig Williams
    Keymaster

Hey Nancy, we’ll be having lunch at Blackbird Tavern – 41955 5th St in Old Town Temecula – around 12:30.  Hope to see you there!

Craig Williams
    Keymaster

Download the GPX file from SCMM’s Facebook site, under Files.  I can’t post it here for some security restriction.  Route directions and map are posted on the Events page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.