Southwest MINI Fest — May 10-13, 2018

Home Forums Events Past Events – All Southwest MINI Fest — May 10-13, 2018

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy Olsen
    Keymaster

Registration NOW OPEN! Click HERE for more details.

The Southern California edition of Southwest MINI Fest is coming to San Diego, May 10-13, 2018. Registration is now open and the host hotel is taking room reservations.

HOTEL
    Crowne Plaza San Diego-Mission Valley
    2270 Hotel circle North
    San Diego
    Tel. 619-297-1101
    Room Block Code: SMF

Standard Room for 2 (no breakfast) – $110 plus tax and $5 per day parking
    Standard Room for 2 with breakfast – $120 plus tax and $5 per day parking

Dan Skorcz
    Participant

According to our host hotel we’ve got 57 rooms booked already with 3 months to go. SCMM members, get signed up early..

Dan Skorcz
    Participant

We need more SCMM members to sign up for our biggest event ever, SW MINI fest.
    After April 1 the fees to attend go up by $15 so sign up now. We’ve got registrations rolling in but most are not from our club. Come on folks!! Your club needs your support and we’re sure you’ll have some fun to boot..

Aaron Croft
    Participant

Hey everyone.  I am not able to make the Thursday events.  SO, I’ll be headed down on Friday morning early early to meet up at the Crown Plaza Hotel to join up with the rest of the folk there for the twisty drive.

I’m headed from the LA area, so anyone local is invited and encouraged to convoy with me.  It’ll be more fun than blasting down the freeway solo.  If there is already a group planning this, please let me know, too.

Best,

Aaron Croft

909-498-6736

George Marsh
    Keymaster

Great coverage this morning on KUSI-TV San Diego. Kudos to those that came out  early to be interviewed. You can see the video here:

3rd biennial Southwest Mini Fest happening next weekend

Craig De Garmo
    Participant

Let me be the first to congratulate all the SCMM members who worked on making this event a success – especially Joanie and Craig Berkwitz.  There was a rumor that SCMM made some money also.  Kudos to the lady that drove all the way from the Houston Texas area to do our event – thats MINI dedication!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.