The Great Pacific Coast Highway Run — Sept. 17-20, 2020

Home Forums Events Club Events The Great Pacific Coast Highway Run — Sept. 17-20, 2020

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jan VanGreuningen
    Participant

Jan & Lisa VanGreuningen want to go!

Jan VanGreuningen
    Participant

Thanks for your encouragement to go!

List for Halter Ranch Lunch Thursday September 17, 2020.  Time somewhere around 12;30- 1:30. Outdoor event.

Nancy Homer
    George and Kyra Marsh
    Ernie and Carroll Vicencio
    Richard and Tarri Rubio
    Eric Johnson
    Jim and Debbie Everett
    Jan and Lisa Vangrueningen
    Rich and Diane Larson

Craig Williams
    Keymaster

we have booked our rooms. looking forward to this adventure with our Mini friends!

Nancy Homer
    Participant

All set for the ‘Go ‘n Coastal run !!
    So ready for an infamous SCMM gathering of mini peeps ,,
    🚘 Beep Beep ,,

Jerry Cornelison
    Participant

We (Sharon and Jerry) are very interested in this event but it all depends on what happens with the COVID-19 issue over the next couple of months.

Lance Lambert
    Participant

Sign me up! How can I pass up cruising around my old college stomping grounds. I imagine the road you speak of between Paso and PCH is 46. It’s definitely a fun one, there are a few fun offshoots as well along the way. I look forward to it.

Lance Lambert
    Participant

Quick update on lodging gang. I just called and caught up with Frank, one of the owners of the Melody Ranch Motel, to book my room for night 1. He let me know that as of today (7/5) they ave 3 rooms still available…all 2-bed rooms. The rate is $75, and they give a slight discount at check-in for AAA, if you’re a member.

George Marsh
    Keymaster

Lance, you are correct about the road from Paso to PCH.  We will take Highway 46 west and then turn off on Old Creek Road for a very scenic drive down to the coast.

Let’s keep out fingers crossed that this pandemic will slow down by then. A few us did some scouting up there a couple weeks ago and people were social distancing, and stores and restaurants were requiring masks to enter.

Daren
    Participant

Any update on room blocks? Or are the hotels offering discounts if we say we are with SCMM? Wondering when I should start booking rooms.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.